Horsham District Rounders Tournament
· Primary Schools in the Horsham District
· Horsham Sports Services
· Millais School (young umpires)
· Millais School (field)
· Teams of year 5+6 pupils
· Younger pupils can play at school’s discretion
· Minimum of 3 girls on pitch at any time
· 9-a-side on pitch, maximum squad size 12
· Schools can enter up to 2 teams but if there is spare capacity (maximum of 16) at the entry deadline additional teams will be able to be submitted.
· Wednesday 15th June 2022, 9.30am-1.30pm
· £34 per team
· If a cancellation decision is necessary, all efforts will be made to communicate to schools in good time
· Teams should be in uniform team colours
· Bring your own bats (which should be marked) and practice balls.
Parking and spectators
· Be prepared to park roadside on Depot Road if Millais car park is busy/full
· Will be advised shortly after entry deadline referred to below.
· Main formatting principle will be to provide lots of games for all teams irrespective of success level.
· Ian Ford – Ian@horshamsportsservices.co.uk / 07764 146338
· Booking link – deadline 6/5/22
· Invoicing will be undertaken at booking deadline
· No refunds will be issued for schools/teams that drop out after booking deadline
· Additional teams can be accepted after the booking deadline at the discretion of the organisers