Horsham District Primary School Inclusive Cricket Festival
· Any primary school in the Horsham District
· Horsham Sports Services
· Kingslea School
· Year 5+6 pupils of any gender balance.
· 8-a-side on pitch, maximum squad size 10
· Schools can enter up to 2 teams but if there is spare capacity (maximum of 16) at the entry deadline teams will be able to be submitted
· Tuesday 12th July
· £36 per team
· If a cancellation decision is necessary, all efforts will be made to communicate this in good time.
· Teams should be in uniform team colours
Parking and spectators
· Parking is limited in the Kingslea car park in the school day. Schools to have one car parking allocation per team. Other cars wanting to park up for the event will need to park away from the school.
· Batting in pairs (x 4 pairs per innings).
· Each pair bats for two overs. If time allows, we will increase number of balls per over in later match rounds
· Batting pair starts on 100
· Getting out loses 5 run but batter continues
· 4s and 6s will apply with boundaries being in place
· Wides score 2 runs but no extra ball unless it’s the last over
· In each pair of batters each player should get at least 2 hits (so umpires should tell batters to change ends if necessary)
· Bowlers can bowl over or underarm
· Will be advised shortly after entry deadline referred to below.
· Main formatting principle will be able to provide lots of games for all teams irrespective of success level.
· Ian Ford – Ian@horshamsportsservices.co.uk / 07764 146338
· Booking link – deadline 31/5/22
· Invoicing will be undertaken at booking deadline
· No refunds will be issued for schools/teams that drop out after booking deadline
· Additional teams can be accepted after the booking deadline at the discretion of the organisers