Healthy Eating Week 2021
The British Nutrition Foundation’s (BNF) Healthy Eating Week 2021 will take place from 14 – 18 June. The overarching theme this year is – Find your healthier you! The BNF’s aim is for everyone to reflect on their lifestyle and look to make improvements to enhance their health and wellbeing.
The Find your healthier you message will be supported by five themes:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting;
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices;
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus;
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas;
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health.
The BNF is developing activity packs for different audiences (e.g. employers, employees, schools). The activity packs will contain links to ideas and resources to help different audiences realise the themes within their organisations/settings.
Registration is free and will ensure you receive all the latest updates about activities and resources to help you run Healthy Eating Week in your organisation or setting. To register visit www.healthyeatingweek.org.uk
Source: British Nutrition Foundation